Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I hope so at this point. There's nothing we can do at this point to come close to competing.

Yea, at this point, I just don't even understand keeping the lack of core talent pieces we have around. Really ain't much happening here to turn this around. 

Sadly, just rip it all apart, and lets get to the next phase.

Some guys I really don't want to see go, but damn, we gotta give em a chance, lets not hold em hostage.

20 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Stuck in that middle zone of winning too many games with good coaching and okay talent.

Pretty much. Just not good enough to continue try to plow ahead with a 34-year-old QB and 29-year-old RB. The window has been slammed shut, most of us are just hoping the organization recognized it and doesn’t waste a year chasing after nine wins.

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'd say he's a better run blocker

not sure if I can give a real intelligent breakdown of weaknesses/strengths...Nate's a good player, not a dominant guard. Overall holds his own, above-average guard on his best day.

His strengths are perfect fit in a zone blocking scheme can get to the 2nd level can pull, move in space pushes guys in the ground game. Weaknesses pass pro hand technique/ hand placements & doesn’t recover when beating. He’s basically a smaller version of Roger Saffold Rodger was just bigger & stronger but both have similar weaknesses in pass blocking

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

Does make me wonder if Vrabel might have been specifically referring to Long when talking about some of the players needing to take ownership of the soft injuries.

he literally mentioned long by name at one of the postseason pressers. i had a feeling he was gone then. 

• Like 1