Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Arod on the Jets is a real issue but again Im gonna say the Phins win the east. Would've if Tua stayed up. Now with a new DC that wont run cover 0 almost every passing down.. It was crazy to watch honestly cause they have legit TALENT on defense and now with Jram it got even stronger. IF Tua stays up the phins can win the east over Arod and Josh Allen!!

The AFC is pretty crazy. NFC Had Brady (Retired) Arod(Jets) Russ (Lets ride) Stafford (Might be done after the ring). 

Who are the top 5 QBs in the NFC rn? Hurts. Fields?  Geno?(lol) Dak? Kyler? Carr maybe Danny Dimes LOL Kirk "Where my chains at" Cuzzo? Whoever the panthers pick like hahaha SO WEAK. 

45 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

You guys are going to be disappointed when Justin Watson and Olamide Zaccheaus are the WRs we sign.

This forum hates every move we make at wide receiver. 

Even when we drafted as Arthur there were people who didn't like it. 

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Another WR off the market.. Slim pickings out here

I didn't care for any of the WRs on the market. I wouldn't sign one just to sign one. The best route to get a rue difference maker is through trade. But nobody wants give up a draft pick.

These guys being signed are all WR3-WR4 and some at best can be WR2 on the right team. 

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

This forum hates every move we make at wide receiver. 

Even when we drafted as Arthur there were people who didn't like it. 

I don’t know if that’s true. The Julio and Woods trades were well liked and I’m pretty sure the AJ pick was loved at the time.

It’s the bad to mid-tier options with limited talent that we settle for that are hated.

Mostly, I still have no idea what we’re trying to accomplish. Are we trying to be good? Are we rebuilding? Are we just chasing eight or nine wins and mediocrity? I’ve got no clue.

Theres still just so many holes. But the defense should be good and if we keep RT and Derrick without any major additions, it feels like a straight patch to 7-10 to 9-8.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I didn't care for any of the WRs on the market. I wouldn't sign one just to sign one. The best route to get a rue difference maker is through trade. But nobody wants give up a draft pick.

These guys being signed are all WR3-WR4 and some at best can be WR2 on the right team. 

Chark and Hardman were my top options just for the speed they would bring.. Still possible since they haven’t been signed but this isn’t a strong WR draft either so it really is slim pickings

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t know if that’s true. The Julio and Woods trades were well liked and I’m pretty sure the AJ pick was loved at the time.

It’s the bad to mid-tier options with limited talent that we settle for that are hated.

You likely right.

Majority did like the Jones trade and Woods at the time. Likely the draft too. 

But I can't remember a FA period where we signed someone that was loved. Most hated who we didn't sign. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You likely right.

Majority did like the Jones trade and Woods at the time. Likely the draft too. 

But I can't remember a FA period where we signed someone that was loved. Most hated who we didn't sign. 

Agreed. Though honestly, I can’t really remember the last time we spent any real money on a FA receiver?

Adam Humphries maybe?