Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

1 hour ago, Airness McNairness said:

Sure would be nice to rely on “the guy” right now. He seems just as big of a fraud that these randoms on Twitter are…. When’s the last time he “leaked” something that actually came through? 

hey sweety how u doin

• Like 1

49ers fans seem to love this guy. was apparently really good in '21 but in '22 dre greenlaw emerged and they played a lot of nickel, so he was sort of the odd man out in the rotation with warner and greenlaw. but athletic ILB who can make plays. sounds like our david long replacement.

1 minute ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Younger, athletic guys that haven't had much time to shine?

Bingo. Who knows if they’ll be good but I’m a fan of this approach, especially in a rebuilding year.

That’s where and how you find the hidden gems of free agency.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

*Sigh*

Nothing’s going to come of this, by the end of the week he’ll tweet “They had the deal in place but Team A backed out” or something to that effect, then we’ll never hear from him again. A tale as old as time this time of the year.

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

Lmao that man deleted his whole account. i'll never understand why people do that sort of thing

We live in a world where people are desperate for attention, for all the wrong reasons. 

I don’t know if I see a franchise altering trade coming, unless we trade up and get a guy at qb, but I feel like we will definitely be involved in some soft of trade.

Gotta feel like tomorrow something gets sorted with Rodgers than we see a fallout.