Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

16 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Could be fake could be real.. Never knw who ppl knw.. seems interesting since we’re slow on titans news lol

Yeah I don't buy it, he continued to say this will be the biggest trade in Franchise history. So either Tannehill and Henry are gone or they're bringing in Lamar? Doesn't make sense to me personally but I'm here for it if something goes down. 

38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I get it. I don't want stupid moves or trades from us. 

But selfishly I'd enjoy just a steady move or two. Lol. 

But also this is just news leaked by agents. 

Some agents don't leak stuff. 

Sure would be nice to rely on “the guy” right now. He seems just as big of a fraud that these randoms on Twitter are…. When’s the last time he “leaked” something that actually came through? 

10 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

Sure would be nice to rely on “the guy” right now. He seems just as big of a fraud that these randoms on Twitter are…. When’s the last time he “leaked” something that actually came through? 

Fraud is extreme.
I take that personally, because he doesn't have to give me anything but shares what he gets.

He was out the building all of the COVID times and just now slowly worked back into the building. People have left and people have came in. Some that he used to get stuff from are gone. 
He no longer works as close to situations as he used to.

You can choose to believe what he passes along or not. Your choice. 

Just looking back at a glance. Last season he said Ridder and Willis were guys they liked, all when not many thought we'd take a QB. 

Take it as entertainment and rumor. 

*Off soapbox.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

quick question

are you fun at parties?

• Like 1