Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Looking back at the Niners he might sign one FA maybe with more experience, but outside of that, he will likely just rely on Burks and the draft pick to do the heavy lifting. Then bank on a recovery of Phillips. Hope NWI can fill in where needed.

Hope Chig can play a bigger role. 

That’s Terrifying lol

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Really excited to not rebuild but also keep NWI in the starting lineup.

this is why it's funny that everyone keeps talking about how NWI gets too much hate. nobody hates him as an individual, we just know that as long as he's here he's going to get way more looks than any competent team would give him. it's what he represents that's the problem.

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Depends on who you ask. 
There was definitely a trade offer. 

looking back now, yea def should've taken the trade. def should've drafted Mahomes, too.

But Mariota was looking like "that dude" until he broke his ankle. Then true colors starting coming out

52 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

looking back now, yea def should've taken the trade. def should've drafted Mahomes, too.

But Mariota was looking like "that dude" until he broke his ankle. Then true colors starting coming out

We can check the receipts, but I wasn't a fan of him coming out. I actually think I wanted to draft Leonard Williams or Amari Cooper.  lol

I supported him once drafted, but I just didn't think his arm was good enough. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We can check the receipts, but I wasn't a fan of him coming out. I actually think I wanted to draft Leonard Williams or Amari Cooper.  lol

I supported him once drafted, but I just didn't think his arm was good enough. 

I just think, overall, if the front office was sitting at #2 and loved Mariota...then even declining that trade was an understandable move. 

20 hours ago, -Hope- said:

not sure i would've paid that price for moore, but man we're really gonna go into next season with the worst WR corps in football huh lol

MANNNN. I would've done that. Moore is good but plays on a bad team. Gonna be REAL good with Watson. Lowkey we should've just drafted Moore. AJ stays if we do. BET THAT lol

The AFC is TOUGH boys. People talk about KC Bills Cincy Jets Phins. Don't sleep on the browns man. Watson Chubb Coop Peoples Jones (If he still there) Moore and a good TE.. Idk about the Oline or defense but We've seen D and a no talent texan team give us real issues haha sorry random rant about stuff we dont care about lol

Id really like to go get Dhop for a cooks level deal. Idc about his cap. Who we using money on anyways? And then draft Zay Flowers in the 2nd or trade up and get him idc whatever but Burks Dhop Flowers is so sick to think about. Ryan can win with those WRs imo also it pushes NWI down to a role to which he fits. Still can draft OL in the 1st so you got your rebuilt ish Oline (Id bet its better than last year lol) Henry Burks Dhop Flowers NWI Phillips Chig! With the amount of holes we have on offense I think if we got that we'd all take the upgrade even if Ryan is still the QB :/