Official GDT: Week 2 J-E-T-S vs. Browns

MWil23

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And it's not like he did anything bad from a HC standpoint. Just doesn't make sense.

Literally the only thing you can even slightly question is scoring with under 2 minutes left and them having no timeouts, but that’s universally only considered if you are going up 10 or less with a score. You never count on two full field touchdowns given up under 2 minutes and up 2 TD with no timeouts left.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

This won’t be popular, but if they want to be patient with Woods, okay. He started off slow last year. I at least understand the rationale behind it.

However, Mike Priefer has NEVER done a good job.

Is this Year 3 for Woods? I’m putting him on final notice after today. Calm discussion tomorrow morning if I’m Stefanski and it’s matter of fact.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Literally the only thing you can even slightly question is scoring with under 2 minutes left and them having no timeouts, but that’s universally only considered if you are going up 10 or less with a score. You never count on two full field touchdowns given up under 2 minutes and up 2 TD with no timeouts left.

Might have been hard for Chubb to just stop short without running either out of bounds or into the end zone. But either way, going up 13 in that scenario should have easily been enough to win the game. If that's the only thing we can maybe question, then Stefanski had a good game.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This won’t be popular, but if they want to be patient with Woods, okay. He started off slow last year. I at least understand the rationale behind it.

However, Mike Priefer has NEVER done a good job.

I doubt he'll be fired, but I've run out of patience with him. Last year he at least had the excuse of having A LOT of new faces on defense, so it would take time to adjust. This year we have largely the same players back and we're still having issues.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

Might have been hard for Chubb to just stop short without running either out of bounds or into the end zone. But either way, going up 13 in that scenario should have easily been enough to win the game. If that's the only thing we can maybe question, then Stefanski had a good game.

I doubt he'll be fired, but I've run out of patience with him. Last year he at least had the excuse of having A LOT of new faces on defense, so it would take time to adjust. This year we have largely the same players back and we're still having issues.

How about 0 starters being drafted on defense.