Official GDT: Week 2 J-E-T-S vs. Browns

MWil23

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

His offense put up 30 with a backup QB.  He shouldn’t be catching strays for the defense or ST imo.

The problem is he is the HC. Not just the OC. He needs to have control over the entire team. That’s what good coaches do. The defense keeps going into the soft zone then order your DC to tighten up. If he wants to just be an OC then fine step down find another HC who will do the job. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

The problem is he is the HC. Not just the OC. He needs to have control over the entire team. That’s what good coaches do. The defense keeps going into the soft zone then order your DC to tighten up. If he wants to just be an OC then fine step down find another HC who will do the job. 

He needs to hold his coordinators accountable, I’m not arguing that, but he can’t coach everything. There’s a reason teams hire coordinators for each phase. I didn’t see any clock management issues or whatever, it was other coaches and players sucking arse.  

Firing Stefanski doesn’t make this team better.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

**** mike, maybe just log off for a while.

You’re the only person who feels the need to make a slew of absurd predictions only to have to walk back 80% with some “well your right eyes rong I like my humble pie with ice cream Day Sunshine GIF “ sht.

genius

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I knew cooper was good. But I never really watched him expect the few times we play against him. He’s so good. Imagine how good he'll be with Watson. 

And this is going to be the summation of this season tbh.  “Just wait till we have Watson”

”just wait till Watson knocks the rust off…”

“Just wait till next year”

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And this is going to be the summation of this season tbh.  “Just wait till we have Watson”

Yeah, I really doubt Watson comes back and is looking great right away. Just get him acclimated to the offense so we can come out swinging next year.

We could still make the playoffs this year, but man, loses like today are going to make it really hard.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

**** mike, maybe just log off for a while.

You’re the only person who feels the need to make a slew of absurd predictions only to have to walk back 80% with some “well your right eyes rong I like my humble pie with ice cream Day Sunshine GIF “ sht.

I laughed harder than I care to admit here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wait until next season then we’ll be saying 

“it’s only his first season back he needs more time to knock the rust off”

then

”he has a new HC and new OC they need more time together”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, I really doubt Watson comes back and is looking great right away. Just get him acclimated to the offense so we can come out swinging next year.

We could still make the playoffs this year, but man, loses like today are going to make it really hard.

I don’t expect playoffs, never have.  I wouldn’t be shocked if we lose double digit games tbh and I’m not terribly concerned about it as the trade for Watson was a long term move.  It just sucks having to watch this between then and now.

All that said, Watson or no Watson, we should have won today. There’s no excuse for the lapses that have happened defensively the last two weeks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He needs to hold his coordinators accountable, I’m not arguing that, but he can’t coach everything. There’s a reason teams hire coordinators for each phase. I didn’t see any clock management issues or whatever, it was other coaches and players sucking arse.  

Firing Stefanski doesn’t make this team better.

I wouldn’t fire him now. But quick trigger finger Jimmy doesn’t take losses like this lightly. Especially when he’s paying a ton of money on this team. I really think he’s going to go big game hunting in the offseason. Someone to pair with Watson.