Official GDT: Week 2 J-E-T-S vs. Browns

MWil23

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

1 minute ago, JDD said:

In all seriousness here. 
Browns losing to NYJ was worst since every team in the division lost too. Also this was a win snatched by **** defense and special teams.  Not the missed EP. 

The EP was irrelevant and exactly what happens in Cleveland. The winds are wild and take years to get a good understanding of.

Chubb scoring was irrelevant, the EP was irrelevant.  The defense and ST outside of the PAT are what’s relevant.

• Like 3

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The EP was irrelevant and exactly what happens in Cleveland. The winds are wild and take years to get a good understanding of.

Chubb scoring was irrelevant, the EP was irrelevant.  The defense and ST outside of the PAT are what’s relevant.

Even things like Felton fumbling 4 punts he’s recovered himself. How many times we gonna watch that show? How about 3rd and 10 conversions and blown coverages? Those two today and the one last week I’d have lost my stuff with HS kids about, let alone pros. And Woods isn’t wanting for talent either.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Even things like Felton fumbling 4 punts he’s recovered himself. How many times we gonna watch that show? How about 3rd and 10 conversions and blown coverages? Those two today and the one last week I’d have lost my stuff with HS kids about, let alone pros. And Woods isn’t wanting for talent either.

Yeah Felton has no business out there right now.  I get not yanking him after one week, but he can’t be there next week. Once it’s jitters, two straight weeks looks a whole lot more like inability.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It’s simple, Woods banks on Clowney and Myles being Superman and if they don’t we give up a ton of points, and even if they do we give up a good amount of points.

Yeah that’s an awful pass rush plan.  “You two freaks get sacks, everyone else drop in zone” is a middle school defensive philosophy.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah that’s an awful pass rush plan.  “You two freaks get sacks, everyone else drop in zone” is a middle school defensive philosophy.

Ever notice how with Pittsburgh and Baltimore they get production everywhere historically? And 3rd and 10 it looks like there are 14 defenders on the field. For us it’s a coin flip conversion.