Notable Stats

Hunter2_1

Saquon Barkley: 109 yards rushing, 23 yards receiving, 3 TOT TDs.

All Giants running backs: 45 yards rushing, 17 yards receiving, 0 TDs.

Daniel Jones: 186 yards passing, 15 yards rushing, 0 TDs, 2 INTs (one kick six). 

Joe Schoen: “You’re paying the guy $40M. It’s not to hand it off to a $12M back.”

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Amazing what using some play action, motion, and not running Kamara up the middle every run play can do for an offense. 

You played the worse team of all time. Calm your panties. Not to mention you still have Carr. 

8 hours ago, Soko said:

Saquon Barkley: 109 yards rushing, 23 yards receiving, 3 TOT TDs.

All Giants running backs: 45 yards rushing, 17 yards receiving, 0 TDs.

Daniel Jones: 186 yards passing, 15 yards rushing, 0 TDs, 2 INTs (one kick six). 

Joe Schoen: “You’re paying the guy $40M. It’s not to hand it off to a $12M back.”

I'm not really sure what this says. Yes, Saquon is better on the Eagles than he is on the Giants, in good part because the Eagles are a lot better than the Giants. Do we think he'd put up those numbers if he was still on the Giants? We saw Saquon on the Giants for 5 years and we never won anything with him. 

32 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I'm not really sure what this says. Yes, Saquon is better on the Eagles than he is on the Giants, in good part because the Eagles are a lot better than the Giants. Do we think he'd put up those numbers if he was still on the Giants? We saw Saquon on the Giants for 5 years and we never won anything with him. 

I'm confused. Did Saquon never run for 110 yards and have 20+ yards receiving in a game with the Giants? 

8 hours ago, MontanaBronco said:

I'm confused. Did Saquon never run for 110 yards and have 20+ yards receiving in a game with the Giants? 

Plenty of times. And the Giants offense has sucked for years, with and without Saquon in the lineup. So why is any of that notable?