2022 General Season Talk

soflbillsfan

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Same. I’m reading this, along with Smoke was all Josh. He went to the front office asking for them.

Also worth noting that apparently they went to the locker room asking about Cole and no one objected. 

Here’s the tweet I assume you’re referring to. Allen clearly having trust issues with McKenzie and Gabe and anyone else. 

Glad the front office is listening 

I honestly like the Beasley signing to the practice squad, which I believe the plan will be to bring him up on the 53 man roster once acclimated. 

McKenzie has been terrible in the slot all season with costly fumbles and drops. He's had a good game here and there but Beasley is usually money if the ball touches his hand. Might've lost a step but I'll take a steady possession catcher in the slot right now.

31 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I honestly like the Beasley signing to the practice squad, which I believe the plan will be to bring him up on the 53 man roster once acclimated. 

McKenzie has been terrible in the slot all season with costly fumbles and drops. He's had a good game here and there but Beasley is usually money if the ball touches his hand. Might've lost a step but I'll take a steady possession catcher in the slot right now.

Best part is get 3 free call ups for Beasley. Sounds like he’s expected to play this weekend. So we won’t have to add him to the 53 until the final week of necessary 

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They're fine. They're literally us. A team with an elite do it all QB and one real elite offensive weapon and asking them to win them game after game. I don't see this unstoppable super team of doom.

I’ll take our defense over theirs. But their run game is getting stronger.

If they run into a strong offense like a Miami or Cincy in the playoffs before meeting us, I think they’re in trouble

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I will say, Ken Dorsey needs to seriously rethink his philosophy in the off-season to diverge for Daboll and stop making the offense "idk Josh go win the game". We need to start incorporating a lot more motion, a lot more short game, a lot more thought going into it and having the plays win rather than Josh win.

My fears with Dorsey from a few years ago when people wanted Dabol fired and promote Dorsey are coming true.

Handing over the keys to this offense to an inexperienced play caller was risky. I’m not saying he should be canned but if things don’t improve over the last 3 games and playoffs, a serious discussion should happen.