2022 General Season Talk

soflbillsfan

43 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think OBJ will make a decision within the next week. Seems to be a 3 horse race with us, Giants and Cowboys 

He’s apparently left Dallas without signing anything. Speculation I read earlier this week was that he planned to make a decision by the end of this week.

23 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

He’s apparently left Dallas without signing anything. Speculation I read earlier this week was that he planned to make a decision by the end of this week.

I have a feeling hes coming to Buffalo. Hopefully we can make a statement against the Jets Sunday to seal it lol

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Huge blow and bummer. Won’t see him until November next year. 

Sucks majorly. Although I will say the Bills made the AFCCG in 2020 without him and they were 13 seconds away last year of making it again. It hurts but the defense is still good enough to hold its own with an elite offense. 

37 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well it was annouced that Matt Araiza will not be facing any criminal charges... it was determined that the evidence does not support the filing charges.

Yeah not sure how to feel about the situation...

He was called a rapist and got killed on social media by every NFL talking head.. lost his job and might not play in the NFL ever again. and now after an investigation there isn't evidence to try him. He wasn't worth the headache either way but interesting to see how it played out. He could actually be guilty but just not of enough evidence to convict so I don't want to speak too much re: the situation. 

20 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Chargers took care of the Fish

We now have a 2 game lead on the division with a chance to clinch the division with a Win Saturday and a Jets loss Sunday I believe 

Negative. We can’t clinch in any way next week. We clinch with wins in each of the next two games, however.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Chargers took care of the Fish

We now have a 2 game lead on the division with a chance to clinch the division with a Win Saturday and a Jets loss Sunday I believe 

Even if we beat Miami but then lost out Miami could win the division with the same record and a better division record. 

If Buffalo takes care of Miami and Chicago they’ll win their 3rd straight title 

I'm thinking we really really need to win out to secure the #1 seed. With the injury to Von Miller and the question mark that is Allens elbow that may or may not be bothering him, us playing in Buffalo vs Arrowhead is pivotal. 

Bills: vs Miami, at Chicago, at Cincy, vs Patriots

Chiefs: at Texans, vs Seahawks, vs Broncos, at Raiders

To me the only game that might give the Chiefs a test is week 18 in Las Vegas, but at that point if LV is elimanted from the playoffs they won't be playing for much. 

We could lose any given Sunday but this weeks Miami game and week 17 vs Cincy looks like what will decide if we get home field. 

• Like 1