Are the Vikings for real?

notthatbluestuff

The Vikings are not for real. This would even be more so if the Packers had gotten rid of Rodgers last offseason, because they would have done much better behind Love and probably have defended their division title.

3 hours ago, stlducks said:

Nothing to do with the market. It’s because the team is constantly playing level with the competition while facin having the 27th easiest SOS. That’s both good and bad, but  that’s not a good sign for the playoffs. Cousins is also very average and in the last two playoff appearances the team was embarrassed. 

Until the Vikings start winning big games and consistently performing in the playoffs, they will be doubted. 

Curious as to where you got this? Could of swron i saw a tweet saying the Vikings have played one of the harder schedules in the league with playing both the NFC East and AFC East.

Edited by mattyice0401

10 hours ago, pf9 said:

The Vikings are not for real. This would even be more so if the Packers had gotten rid of Rodgers last offseason, because they would have done much better behind Love and probably have defended their division title.

But… Jordan Love is bad. Probably as bad as current day Aaron Rodgers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Curious as to where you got this? Could of swron i saw a tweet saying the Vikings have played one of the harder schedules in the league with playing both the NFC East and AFC East.

I’ll try finding it again, I read it a few days ago on CBS. Preseason SOS they were 20th, as of today it’s 27th. 

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not probably.

Rankings:

* Rodgers for 95 % of his career

* Rodgers for 2022

* Love

As someone who has lived almost his whole life under Favre and Rodgers leading GB, I am excited for Love to start.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Your forgetting the most clutch player of all thus far in the 2022 season and what most Playoff/SB games come down to which are FG, Greg Joseph. 

Outside of Justin Tucker, not sure there's a Kicker I'd trust more right now with the game on the line this season. 

Never thought I'd see someone talk up the kicker. 

The problem is he's still a Vikings kicker. Do you think he broke the curse?

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Rankings:

* Favre for 98 % of his career

* Favre for 2% of his career (everyone was throwing INTs back then)

* Rodgers for 2022

* "Magic" Don Majkowski for 100% of his career

* Love

FTFY

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Jordan Love is not bad. He is unknown. I can't say he is good just as you can't say he is bad. no one knows what he is at this point. he looked bad against the Chiefs last year, but then looked fairly good in his brief showing this season. To definitively say one way or another is impossible at this point.

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

FTFY

FIFM x2

Rankings:

* Matt Flynn for 2011 (dude made literally like 70% of his net worth off one game - GOAT status confirmed)

* Favre for 98 % of his career

* Favre for 2% of his career (everyone was throwing INTs back then)

* Rodgers for 2022

* Matt Flynn any year not 2011

* "Magic" Don Majkowski for 100% of his career

* Love

* Hundley

* Kizer

• Like 1