MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t really want Vrabel gone. And obviously the tough part is that any competent young OC is inevitably going to get poached. I just hate that we went with the most generic hiring possible after Art left. Just a complete lack of creativity to hire a proven failure of an OC that’s only positive trait was that he was already in the building.

Yeah. 
Only way we get a good OC is by hiring one that comes from college and has no intention of being a HC or a failed HC that is cool with just being OC now. 

I think Tomlin and Vrabel can be very similar if Vrabel ever got his Big Ben. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Exactly

Outside of WHIFFS in Wilson/Radunz...what has Robinson's plan been?

Trying to turn backups like Lamm, Ques, Jamarco Jones, now Daley into starters?

No real plan for post-Saffold. Brewer should be a center and backup.

RT has been a revolving door.

LT is now an issue (and was bound to be one sooner than later)

I mean let's say Wilson even panned out. And Radunz doesn't even get picked because of it. We're still looking at a line last night of: Lewan/Daley, Brewer, Jones, Davis, Wilson (NPF)

that's a terrible OL.

Ravens offense should have been a blueprint.  Just running the ball unapologetically. 

My theory is that Tim Kelly is playing a big role in developing the plan and coming up with the scripted first drive but then Downing has the actual play calling responsibilities. So we come out a little aggressive, mix pass and run well, score a TD both games. And then it all falls to Downing the rest of the game and everything collapses. There’s no convincing me that I’m wrong here.

• Like 2

Burks. FEED the kid. 1st round pick after trading your QBs fav WR a solid damn near GREAT AJ. Big shoes to fill this season but we arent even letting burks in the shoe store lmao.  Every time I see 87 or 8 out there I already know... And I'm damn near sick of Ryan. I know Malik isn't ready..  But Ryan is shook from last year.  Also him RUNNING FOR HIS JOB on the pick six made me giggle...

I'm not one to give up on seasons. So I do think we can turn it around. And the south is bad. Colts are trash. Texans are lol. Jags semi look like a NFL team. We all trash rn and once you're in the real ish you never know xD 

We should be 1-1 tbh. So whatever

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

I know we probably don't get Burks without trading AJ but man would AJ, Woods, Burks together have been fun.

Also Buck Reising mentioned on his radio show he is hearing it's the ACL for Lewan

I heard non-contact last night and that he was carted to the locker room. Figured it was coming. Truly wonder if he calls it a career. His body has taken a beating, he’s made a ton of money and he probably has a decent side gig lined up post football. 

• Like 3

I do not want to be a ground and pound running team. The only teams running the ball that I would even begin to want to replicate are the Ravens, and if you remove Lamar that offense is no longer formidable, regardless of how big the OL is or how good your RB. 

If we want to give Malik a shot, go for a Ravens/Eagles style offense with the QB running, but outside of that we need to join the 2022 NFL and become a pass first team.

Passing is so much more efficient than running that it's just dumb to build a team around a RB centered running game.

It's archaic, antiquated, pre-historic, whatever you want to call it and it's not for modern football where you have competition that literally isn't punting in two thirds of the games their playing.

Edited by TitanSS