Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

5 hours ago, Rsilva2516 said:

Got a trade happening in one of my leagues and I think it’s just a bad trade and want some opinions

Diggs, Jacobs, Pitts traded for

Pittman, Lamar, and Dameon Pierce

I mean, I'd rather have the side getting Lamar for sure and I wouldn't have accepted it on the other side, but I'm not sure its a veto worthy trade or anything. 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Got a trade happening in one of my leagues and I think it’s just a bad trade and want some opinions

I mean, I'd rather have the side getting Lamar for sure and I wouldn't have accepted it on the other side, but I'm not sure its a veto worthy trade or anything

Probably need some context here.  What are the rosters for each team.

Who was his QB? I like the Pittman/Lamar/Pierce side more. Pitts might bounce back but he's borderline benchable. 

Ive been trying to trade Cooper for a couple weeks now. I desperately need a RB2 as ive been starting a mixture of Akers and Hines.

Offered Cooper for RBs like Pierce, (before he blew up) Dillon, Dobbins, J. Robinson, ETN, MG3, Hall, (before his big week this week) Sanders. Last chance is Zeke Eliiot this week.

5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Ive been trying to trade Cooper for a couple weeks now. I desperately need a RB2 as ive been starting a mixture of Akers and Hines.

Offered Cooper for RBs like Pierce, (before he blew up) Dillon, Dobbins, J. Robinson, ETN, MG3, Hall, (before his big week this week) Sanders. Last chance is Zeke Eliiot this week.

I'd try to trade for Jeff Wilson, Rhomandre Stevenson, Kenneth Walker, and Kareem Hunt. 

Just traded Rhamondre Stevenson, AJ Dillon, and George Pickens (right before last weekend’s games) for Dalvin Cook. Caught a lot of grief from others for trade raping the other person, but Damien Harris missing some time hopefully helped calm things down a bit in my league lol.

Currently have these RB’s after the trade:

Alvin Kamara

Nick Chubb 

Dalvin Cook

Cordarrelle Patterson

Edited by tyler735

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Just traded Rhamondre Stevenson, AJ Dillon, and George Pickens (right before last weekend’s games) for Dalvin Cook. Caught a lot of grief from others for trade raping the other person, but Damien Harris missing some time hopefully helped calm things down a bit in my league lol.

Currently have these RB’s after the trade:

Alvin Kamara

Nick Chubb 

Dalvin Cook

Cordarrelle Patterson

Thinking about making a move for dalvin, but it would involve kamara. 

Right now I have Taylor, kamara, Barkley and mostert