Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

6 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I tried to jinx my Rams saying they were getting healthy against the Falcons smh. They almost blew it. A blocked punt which I cant tell you the last time a Rams kicker got a punt blocked let alone returned for a td. Then Kupp fumbles which he did fumble in the Bucs playoff game. Before then I would say the last time I remember Kupp fumbling was his rookie season against the Vikings in Minnesota.

But the Rams did hold on to win. They got relaxed up 31-10 in the 4th. Plus the Falcons they fight hard. Mariota got the Falcons playing hard. It continues to be amazing how Ryan immediately left the Falcons and the Colts look hopeless and the Falcons are competitive and entertaining.

No Mariota does not have the Falcons playing hard.   The coaches have us playing hard and thats why even with Ryan last year we won almost half our games and won most of our 1 score games.    Mariotta has imo cost us both games with stupid plays although he didn't do it by himself but he is the main reason we lost both games.      This is not a we should have kept ryan and defend him post but more so a Mariotta isn't the answer and we should go with Ridder to see what he has and if he isn't the answer then we go 1st round top 5 pick QB post.  

Edited by FalconFan13