BDL 2022 Week 2 - Cuba Smugglers @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cuba Smugglers
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2022 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@wwhickok I'm a bit confused about the 4-2-5 defense.  You said the safeties are there to defend against the deep ball and you have two corners playing the outside WRs.  Who is guarding the slot WR?

To further explain that yes the safeties are there to protect the deep ball but Jeremy Chinn is my 3rd safety. He is also the guy covering the slot.  I labeled it as intermediate the ability to go up or read and react and go back that's sort of what I meant there I might not have done a great job explaining that but Chinn is responsible for the slot guy. Good question

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To further explain that yes the safeties are there to protect the deep ball but Jeremy Chinn is my 3rd safety. He is also the guy covering the slot.  I labeled it as intermediate the ability to go up or read and react and go back that's sort of what I meant there I might not have done a great job explaining that but Chinn is responsible for the slot guy. Good question

So Chinn would be responsible for Justin Jefferson when he is in the slot.  That's a bit of a tough ask as good as I think Chinn is.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I believe @wwhickokclearly said it and maybe you just missed it. So it isn't him amending on the spot.

Yeah I Felt like I explained that but I mean these are the interactions I really enjoy like if something wasn't clear in my wording or someone else's like MDs, i think its good to ask for clarification within the confuned of ehat wr actually wrote. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So Chinn would be responsible for Justin Jefferson when he is in the slot.  That's a bit of a tough ask as good as I think Chinn is.

In theory i think thats correct. While i didnt specifically write this i dont believe, the 2 othet safeties would help that deep coverage, simply for the fact i dont have as many receivrr threats to worry about in this game as MD normally has at his disposal 

But how you interpret what I wrote is your call

• Like 1