Game Balls and Jones Straps: CIncy at Dallas

HDsportsfan

GB:  Noah Brown on offense.  He had big plays all game long.

GB:  Parsons on defense.  2 more sacks today.  I don’t know how many QBs hits.  Just a beast.

HM:  Smith was solid again, LVE had some clutch plays, Maher was “money” not “maybe” today, Armstrong had a strong performance and gotta give Rush some love… I’m not saying Dak should be worried about losing his job but Rush seems to throw the ball as well as Dak at a fraction of the cost.

JS:  KM.  Holy ishy second half conservative play calling.  He basically invited cincy to get back in the game.  There weren’t a ton of penalties (5) but so many of extended drives for cincy.  

• Like 1

Man this defense is something else. Probably the most terrifying pass rush in the league right now, maybe by some distance, and an incredibly deep and active back 7 to back it up. Best LVE game in years, guys like Hooker and Dono made appearances as well

Like I said in the game thread Parsons is on a shortlist for best player SU in the league. With Watt out I feel like it’s probably him, Mahomes, Allen, Jefferson, and Donald in some order

• Like 1

GB.  OL as a unit was great.  Noah.  Pollard and Rush.   Armstrong Fowler Diggs Brown and of course Parsons all strips out to me in D  Maher  

HM. LVE. And special teams.  

JS.  I got nothing. Though the Schultz fumble is close.   
HM.  Penalties that prolonged two Bengal drives leading to 6 points.   

3 hours ago, quiller said:

GB: Entire defense and DQ, Maher, Oline Rbs Noah and CD

JS. The Jones family for letting Amari Cooper walk. Kellen Moore became flat. Schultz. Forum for calling Amari soft thus letting the Jones family see it and trade him for a 5th. 

Edited by eagles suck