Cowboys @ Midgets

textaz03

18 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

They have been double/triple teaming Parsons ALL GAME. 

That is.typically what you do against upper tier pass rushers from the edge. OT, TE, HB or FB. Anything to slow them down. Its why interior star rushers destroy games even more..because if they can split the central 2 blockers there is usually nothing else in the way to the QB.

1 minute ago, quiller said:

I wonder if we will ever know what that broohaha to end the game was a out

what a nice win Rush was very good much better the. Last week 

such a nice win with all the adversity they faced this game

I think it was because a Giants DL was firing off the ball hard during the 2 kneel down straps.

Bit of a patchwork of Wr’s for rush but he played well. I think he missed maybe one ball which was off, but no real misreads where he gave d a chance to make a play on the ball. He probably could have gone through more progressions a few time. But overall good game and great game for a guy making his third start. 

interesting prospects at tightend too. Hendershot has some plus speed and athleticism  for a tightend and could be solid weapon. And Ferguson looks huge out there and made some really nice blocks. 

Edited by project T.O

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

I think it was because a Giants DL was firing off the ball hard during the 2 kneel down straps.

The sad thing is teams can no longer self police that kinda of thing.   The league cracks down on retaliation so much but allows the chicken **** little stuff go that causes the retaliation in the first place 

The only real “bad” ball was he missed that deep pass to a open Tolbert was it. But I am being real picky as it was just off the fingertips.  Otherwise he threw the ball light and day better then last week where he had a large amount of bad throws and got lucky Cincy didn’t have 2-3 interceprions

Edited by quiller