The Good, the Bad the time to complain vs. Titans

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, G said:

I'm at work so I'm sober but if I wasn't I'd be 3 sheets to the wind by now. lol

The word for today’s presser is study

josh looks like he dgaf and he’s got 3 year long chain he’s a mangini clone knowledgeable but unable to inspire people 

carr looks/sounds defeated 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Josh not being able to scheme adams open with way more weapons than packers had is sad. But it ain't just josh. It's carr to. He gets tunnel vision. Once something is working he will keep going to it no matter what. Adams and kupp got like 200 targets last year. I find it hard to believe teams didn't try to bracket them while this was going on. It's the coach and qb job to get these dudes the ball. 

Difference between a first ballot HOFer and a below average starter 

21 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not just 0-3, but can anyone on this forum say we are better than ANY team in the NFL? Is anyone confident we would beat the Falcons, Seahawks, or Texans? I’m not. Not only are we the only 0-3 team in the NFL, we might actually be the worst team in the NFL. 

Edited by BayRaider

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not just 0-3, but can anyone on this forum say we are better than ANY team in the NFL? Is anyone confident we would beat the Falcons, Seahawks, or Texans? I’m not. Not only are we the only 0-3 team in the NFL, we might actually be the worst team in the NFL. 

Which is insane given our roster is farrrr from the worst. We have big time players at important positions. A good mix of young up and comers vs. solidified vets. 

Our coaching is just abysmal.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

If we continue this downward trajectory, and since our big guys are locked up for a number of years still + likely not to completely tear it down, I hope we swing for the fences and land Sean Payton. 

I think firing McDaniels is totally acceptable after one season, if he goes 6-11 or worse. Heck, maybe even 7-10. He was brought in to win now. 

It would be a tear down and rebuild for 2023 unfortunately though. Sigh.