The Good, the Bad the time to complain vs. Titans

RaidersAreOne

21 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

It’s DC fault Waller dropped a touchdown. It’s DC fault Waller dropped another one that led to a pick. Give it a rest 

It is his fault he's ignoring Adams. Aaron Rodgers had no issue getting Adams the ball. Everyone knew where he wanted to go and teams couldn't stop them. He let his play making WR make plays.

Carr finally gets a dynamic WR and Adams just had his worst 2 game stretch since 2015 with Brett Hundley. Coincidence?  

Spare me the "scheming him open" comments. Adams game is winning at the catch point. He can't do that if you're not giving him chances.

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

It is his fault he's ignoring Adams. Aaron Rodgers had no issue getting Adams the ball. Everyone knew where he wanted to go and teams couldn't stop them. He let his play making WR make plays.

Carr finally gets a dynamic WR and Adams just had his worst 2 game stretch since 2015 with Brett Hundley. Coincidence?  

Spare me the "scheming him open" comments. Adams game is winning at the catch point. He can't do that if you're not giving him chances.

Ok but Hollins also went for 150. I agree he should be throwing to Adams more. But part of it is that we're moving the ball well and throwing for a lot of yards regardless. Week 1 he was way too locked onto adams and now it's not enough despite him playing better?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Ok but Hollins also went for 150. I agree he should be throwing to Adams more. But part of it is that we're moving the ball well and throwing for a lot of yards regardless. Week 1 he was way too locked onto adams and now it's not enough despite him playing better?

But Mah Fantasy Points! 

Truth is, they're misusing Adams to a painful degree, and it's showing. It's like they're using him like Julian Edelman, and that's not his game. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The elephant in the room is the adams unexplainable decline i just don’t understand that and they’re friends so the carr comfortable excuse should be eliminated. I feel like adams could make carrs life so easy esp in rz I just don’t get it

It’s been giving me that randy moss year vibe since the beginning 

14 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It's always been my gripe with Carr. He will zero in on one option at times, the completely look the other way the following week. He did it with Cooper when he was here. 

Great to see Hollins make some plays. But the offense was stagnant the first half which should not happen when you have a playmaker like Adams. Good things happen when you get him the ball. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

The elephant in the room is the adams unexplainable decline i just don’t understand that and they’re friends so the carr comfortable excuse should be eliminated. I feel like adams could make carrs life so easy esp in rz I just don’t get it

It’s been giving me that randy moss year vibe since the beginning 

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’m from epa we all know what this means for adams. first he gets ignored vs Arizona which was also the first time his grandparents got to see him play. Big deal to him. Our prize fa and we can’t even give him that. 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

Translation... Carr is afraid of the coverage so not looking for his playmaker. 

2 fold, McDaniels needs to show he's worthy of the hype that's been placed on him for years as a play designer. Carr needs to trust his playmakers to make plays.

Week 1, he tossed 3 picks trying to force the ball to Adams. He's since reverted to being conservative with the ball and not giving him any shots to make plays. It's the thing I hate about Carr. He can get so into his own feelings, he shrinks from being the QB he can be. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Translation... Carr is afraid of the coverage so not looking for his playmaker. 

2 fold, McDaniels needs to show he's worthy of the hype that's been placed on him for years as a play designer. Carr needs to trust his playmakers to make plays.

Week 1, he tossed 3 picks trying to force the ball to Adams. He's since reverted to being conservative with the ball and not giving him any shots to make plays. It's the thing I hate about Carr. He can get so into his own feelings, he shrinks from being the QB he can be. 

We’re all three targeting adams I remember the underthrown deep int 

Mack Hollins having a big game was good to see, but it reminded me of when Carr would completely ignore Amari Cooper and spam balls to Seth Roberts...

Absolutely no excuse for Adams not to be getting the ball more. He has been used like a role player so far. And it'll be a matter of time before @Humble_Beaststarts making mocks saying "we need a real #1 WR for Carr. " 

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

It's always been my gripe with Carr. He will zero in on one option at times, the completely look the other way the following week. He did it with Cooper when he was here. 

Great to see Hollins make some plays. But the offense was stagnant the first half which should not happen when you have a playmaker like Adams. Good things happen when you get him the ball. 

Of course. I think he's being bracketed continuously and McDaniels isn't doing a good enough job getting him good looks. I have to see if i can get gamepass again and watch.