Week 11 GDT - Lions (5-4) vs Bears (3-6)

Sugashane

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

He is still injured isn't he, at least that's the report that I saw  this week.

They brought him in for a weekout last week. I suspect that he's probably ready they just wanted Barth to make the "choice" for them. Which he did today. 

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Poor Mitch. Guy leads the offense down the field with an incredible play on 4th down and gets let down by the loser kicker we have that should have been cut weeks ago. This team is infuriating.

We've added pieces, we've built culture, but still this team is needing another makeover.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Poor Mitch. Guy leads the offense down the field with an incredible play on 4th down and gets let down by the loser kicker we have that should have been cut weeks ago. This team is infuriating.

The look on his face when CB4 missed that kick was priceless. It was like, "Dude, seriously? After everything I just did to get us into field goal range that a respectable NFL kicker should make, you do that?"

Just now, topwop1 said:

Last year. Should have been cut last year.

I'm still sour about not getting Ka'imi Fairbairn after he went undrafted.

Archived