Week 11 GDT - Lions (5-4) vs Bears (3-6)

Sugashane

Honestly, i know the lions are putting up points, but this game is showing me why i dont want jim bob cooter as a coach. dude doesn't know how to run the ball. DET hasn't had a 100 yard rushing since 2013! I know their RBs haven't been great in that time, but geez...

Just now, HuskieBear said:

Honestly, i know the lions are putting up points, but this game is showing me why i dont want jim bob cooter as a coach. dude doesn't know how to run the ball. DET hasn't had a 100 yard rushing since 2013! I know their RBs haven't been great in that time, but geez...

Yep totally agree here.

This shows just how poor this team is...possibly the best half of offensive football we have played all year and we are still more than likely going into the half losing...need to blow it up and start again with a fresh coaching staff...enough of this "we run teams close" BS.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

This shows just how poor this team is...possibly the best half of offensive football we have played all year and we are still more than likely going into the half losing...need to blow it up and start again with a fresh coaching staff...enough of this "we run teams close" BS.

I mean it really is...there's just so many problems that winning games like these are just near impossible. 

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

This team has good bones on both sides of the ball, and I have faith in Pace to fill out the roster... but that's where the faith ends. Allowing Fox to continue to coach this team is just about as effective as sending Virginia out there to coach it.

Archived