Week 4: NY Jets vs PIT Steelers

Bobby816

What another amazing win. 

Cant lie I don’t think my heart can take anymore games like this but it feels nice to see the team have the fight to come back late YET again. 

I could care less about the stat sheet….Zach made throws today which only a few qbs in the league could make. MLF needs to call a better game and get him some easy completions. 

I don’t want a year of turning up one week and totally disappearing the next. We need to get some consistency but when you consider the state of the o-line coming in (and losing Mitchell) and having Zach start his first game in 10 months I’m very happy with how today went. 

On to Miami now. Just played Pitt who had a full 10 days rest and now the same with the Dolphins.

Definitely not going to be easy but if we get tighter on offense we should be competitive. 

Not perfect by any stretch but a great team win to welcome back Zach. And so great to see Zach and the offense step it up when we're behind in the 4th.

When was the last time we were .500? You love to see it!

With all the young talent, and now getting Zach in to work with the offense again, this should be a team on the rise.

43 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Reed, Gardner and MC2 can hang with any WR trio, the DL needs to find their rhythm to solidify themselves as a strong unit. I have zero faith in the Safeties and Linebackers right now and those should be points of emphasis this coming off-season. 

agreed. we need an influx in both groups badly. I thought kwon flashed a little but mosley continues to stand out in that he gets beat in coverage constantly minus one good play today. we reallllly need to get out of that contract.

12 minutes ago, TheChad said:

Not perfect by any stretch but a great team win to welcome back Zach. And so great to see Zach and the offense step it up when we're behind in the 4th.

When was the last time we were .500? You love to see it!

With all the young talent, and now getting Zach in to work with the offense again, this should be a team on the rise.

The last time we were better than. 500 was the Darnold debut vs the lions. Not sure about at .500

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Where has Elijah Moore been. Couple nice catches in the 1st quarter and then disappear for the rest of the game. 

I could be very wrong but I think Moore was running a lot of sideline and/or deep routes. Zach seemed to favor the intermediate middle of the field or quick outs. 

12 minutes ago, xrade said:

I could be very wrong but I think Moore was running a lot of sideline and/or deep routes. Zach seemed to favor the intermediate middle of the field or quick outs. 

Yeah, it's like whoever is in the middle of the field is getting the touches. Moore early, Davis late.