TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

3 minutes ago, kokichi said:

Jets/vikings/steelers/lions

I could see 2-2 against this slate even with Bridgewater

I'd say the first 3 are very winnable with Bridgewater. But by no means a strong bet, either way. This AFC is too competitive to not give it your all.

I'm not sure of the practicality, but trading for a guy like Tannehill would at the very least give our team a starting quality QB while giving Tua all the time he needs to fully recover.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

if he would need to check into a hospital in Miami, then he should not be traveling with the team and leaving a hospital he would be currently at.

Given what happened, it would make more sense to have him stay overnight in Cincy for observation of any delayed changes in neurological status.  

But, maybe Tua recovers super quickly from these .......... incidents that appear on video to be more significant.

Admittedly my knowledge on all this is a bit thin, but it sounds like you're saying this could be even better than I would assume?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd say the first 3 are very winnable with Bridgewater. But by no means a strong bet, either way. This AFC is too competitive to not give it your all.

Could be true. It's literally a three team season for the Titans to make the playoffs, so I haven't been paying close attention to the other AFC teams

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Regardless of the score, our offense looked terrible again. The playcalling is bland, conservative, and repetitive. It will plaque this team for as long as Taylor is calling plays. 

Considering how much our defense got shredded the last two weeks, I'd definitely be a bit concerned if I were a Bengals fan. Crazy how the OL seems to still be an issue despite all the investment.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

can you summarize? I arleady turned it off

Staffers, coaches, spotters, independent doctors, trainers abd team doctors. Just alot of people involved in these decisions. Added the language put in the protocol is kinda confusing. To much going on. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kokichi said:

Could be true. It's literally a three team season for the Titans to make the playoffs, so I haven't been paying close attention to the other AFC teams

well the AFC South not withstanding, I mean.

as for the Titans, I'm still not sure what they were thinking with moving on from Brown if they were thinking about making another run this year.