TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

3 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Honestly my “if they ever…then watch out” mantra for the Bengals is get a new head coach. They’re insanely talented but Zac has no idea what he’s doing.

Gotta hand it to him for last year though. No one saw that coming and if anyone says they did, they full of ****. Maybe some of it is deserved? Gonna be interesting to see how this team winds up. Very intriguing to me

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Gotta hand it to him for last year though. No one saw that coming and if anyone says they did, they full of ****. Maybe some of it is deserved? Gonna be interesting to see how this team winds up. Very intriguing to me

I actually don’t hand it to him for last year at all. They were largely the same team as they are this year, they just lived off of heaving it to Chase. It’s unfortunate that he probably bought himself at least 2023, even if Cincy bottoms out this year.

8 minutes ago, kokichi said:

Why would the coach challenge a play that gets auto reviewed?

<probably why nobody mentioned it>

I’m even more mind blown then lol. No mention of it by anyone and a review wasn’t initiated when it clearly wasn’t a clean catch. I mean I can’t tell if he caught it, but it was clearly close enough to be reviewed. Or do they do that in silence on all turnovers regardless? I find it hard to believe they took a good look considering the time on the turnaround between drives there.

They're showing the postgame presser now. McDaniel sounds like such a weasel. Stammering nonsense about how he'd never knowingly put a player in harm's way, and how he's sure an injury "from last week" (four days ago) had nothing to do with this, blah blah blah.

I wouldn't let that guy run a lemonade stand.

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

They're showing the postgame presser now. McDaniel sounds like such a weasel. Stammering nonsense about how he'd never knowingly put a player in harm's way, and how he's sure an injury "from last week" (four days ago) had nothing to do with this, blah blah blah.

That really sucks because McDaniel was one of my favorites.

And last week I found out that Daboll was a fraud

All thats left is Dan Campbell now, who i never thought was a great scheming coach, but i love his ...it is was it is-ness

Edited by kokichi

Just now, kokichi said:

All thats left is Dan Campbell now

You are in a sad state of affairs if you are writing off McDaniel and Daboll but still have hope for Dan Campbell.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You are in a sad state of affairs if you are writing off McDaniel and Daboll but still have hope for Dan Campbell.

As my favorite coaches. Not as best coaches.

Daboll made some bad coaching mistakes in dallas/giants and i tried to cover for him, but thinking about it, maybe he didnt do those intentional unintentional defense holds to win against the titans. Maybe they just happened.

I was an apologist for them not calling a timeout because i thought daboll was the master at gamesmanship

@mattyice0401 was right

Edited by kokichi

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

Just now, kokichi said:

All thats left is Dan Campbell now

Still room on the Pederson bandwagon.   It's not that bad...you might like it...😉