Week 5: Titans @ Commanders

TitanLegend

i would really like to know how many other teams routinely have players miss games with injuries sustained during the week in practice. it happens all the time to us and i really don’t recall it being much of a thing pre-vrabel. unbelievably frustrating.

This is reservations with resigning Nate. Dude misses a lot of time every TC. He’s on Vrabel barely practice schedule yet being a young player. Giving him a good amount of money seems scary but when you’re likely losing Lewan already, losing Nate too could be scary. 

Also how does Amadi practice all week but still out. 

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This is reservations with resigning Nate. Dude misses a lot of time every TC. He’s on Vrabel barely practice schedule yet being a young player. Giving him a good amount of money seems scary but when you’re likely losing Lewan already, losing Nate too could be scary. 

Also how does Amadi practice all week but still out. 

My guess why Amadi is out today is needing to replace Nate Davis last second. 

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this has all the makings of an ugly one. just get out with a W and no more injuries and i’ll be happy 

asking too much. pick one. it's either the W or no more injuries. Getting both just seems highly improbable with this team. Honestly expecting the worst here. A significant injury and an ugly loss because that seems like the most Titans thing to do in recent memory. 

42 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i would really like to know how many other teams routinely have players miss games with injuries sustained during the week in practice. it happens all the time to us and i really don’t recall it being much of a thing pre-vrabel. unbelievably frustrating.

I can’t help but start to think that it’s a coach-related problem 

it can’t be a coincidence how we are always dealing with injuries