2022 GDT Week Five Da 1-3 Steelers Visit the 3-1 Bills

Steeler Hitman

Potentially missing Edmunds too. Down both starting S's and an ILB would make our PA game and Kennys willingness to go to the MOF very interesting. Especially considering the Bills won't have a ton to go off of to game plan for Kenny. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 43M said:

Regardless of Trubisky or what happens with Pickett, we can all at least breathe a sigh of relief we didn't trade for and pay Russell Wilson.    

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Denver/wilson situation kinda reminds me of more alarming version of  steelers and ben during 2018-21

• Like 2

4 hours ago, August4th said:

Denver/wilson situation kinda reminds me of more alarming version of  steelers and ben during 2018-21

Its far worse.

Ben was decent in 2018.   2019 he got hurt and the rest is history.   The Steelers didnt have to trade for him, and while we got little out of him the last 3 years, we probably could have moved on at any point if we had better options.

If Wilson doesn't dramatically improve, the Broncos are pretty much crippled for at least the next 3 years.   They dont have first round picks until 2025, cant feasibly dump Wilson until probably 2026, and may be stuck with him even if he is a bottom 10 QB.

I do believe he could turn it around at aome point, but not even close to justifying the contract they gave him.

Best case IMO.....the offense and playcalling is negatively impacting him, and he gets a new OC next year who helps him become a top 10-15 QB for a few years, but is average at best his last few years.

Worst case....this IS who Wilson is from now on, and this becomes the most infamously bad move, possibly of all time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, August4th said:

only difference is the contract is nowhere near as much of a problem or is it? Either way, I can agree that is similar to as bad as the ben saga on the field. Ben had a history of winning here and proved how he wants to win. Wilson is in a new team and not getting off to the start they hoped. The salary cap issues the broncos will face will be more sever over  time wiki shows.  I don't like how these new age QB's hold the teams hostage and cry to get their way.

On September 1, 2022, Wilson signed a five-year, $245 million contract extension with the Broncos

On 10/5/2022 at 2:29 PM, Dcash4 said:

Used to play a game warming up for baseball. Two points if you hit the head, 1 point for the chest -- all without the other guy moving. 

Kenny would be undefeated (mason would be asked to find a new partner). This is a silly two throw clip, but I very honestly didn't understand his level of accuracy coming in. 

he can catch with 1 hand but our  WR's can't catch with 2 when we need them to.  

On 10/6/2022 at 10:49 AM, bigben07MVP said:

Someone on twitter pointed out he runs exactly like AB and now I can’t unsee it.

like AB, really though, for a few years AB was like a video game out there going around pilots.  Maybe Sims will be good though, and then eventually Austin.  WR could be a strong point going forward

16 hours ago, 3rivers said:

when will Austin return? I expect him to be the PR/KR and gadget player

I expect he will have a bigger role than that. He should get plenty of burn as a traditional WR when he’s caught up to speed. I have big expectations for Austin the 2nd half of the year.