Who will be King in the North?

vike daddy

22 hours ago, swede700 said:

As I've said repeatedly, the Lions are the Lions until they prove otherwise.  They haven't proved otherwise in your entire lifetime.  They haven't been relevant since the day that Barry Sanders retired.

Their record doesn't reflect that they have a fairly competent offense, even with Goff under center.  Their biggest problem is an extremely porous defense.  If the Ford family refrains from overreacting, they are on the right road, even if they are in the wrong lane.

Edited by Captain Relax

15 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

Packers or Bears need to win out and the Vikings need to play .500 football the rest of the way to lose the division.

I say 2 more losses by the Packers or the Bears and it’s over, imo. 

GB remaining schedule:

Lions (A)

Cowboys (H)

Titans (H)

Eagles (A)

Bears (A)

Rams (H)

Dolphins (A)

Vikings (H)

Lions (H)

Can you find two losses? Eagles, Cowboys, Dolphins, Vikings, Rams….perhaps?

Chicago Bears. Not even gonna entertain them winning 7 more games this year. I’m surprised they won 3.

• Like 1

https://next.playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl/E597720A-6A59-46FA-B175-23879B5792A5/official?L=Ew4ZgRmKJvWlRcAMaVIu263VyiATMLqLjhZdvutKWVBUTcVow2kwS9km+z6CuIYfTH0BY6l1jDCtOorzcRBQjPVbtaIA

8 weeks in, how do you guys seeing the season play out? You can pick every teams record too. 

(I prefer the playoff machine on ESPN but don't think its up yet)

On 10/31/2022 at 2:49 PM, marshpit23 said:

I say 2 more losses by the Packers or the Bears and it’s over, imo. 

GB remaining schedule:

Lions (A)

Cowboys (H)

Titans (H)

Eagles (A)

Bears (A)

Rams (H)

Dolphins (A)

Vikings (H)

Lions (H)

Can you find two losses? Eagles, Cowboys, Dolphins, Vikings, Rams….perhaps?

Chicago Bears. Not even gonna entertain them winning 7 more games this year. I’m surprised they won 3.

Yes, the Lions. Maybe twice! 🤣
Packers are likely cooked this year. That one has to hurt. I LOVE IT!!!!

Honestly think the Bears may end up with a better record than GB (if they can fix their D a bit). Fields has looked extremely competent lately, his D has been letting him down.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, meixdaddy_10 said:

Yes, the Lions. Maybe twice! 🤣
Packers are likely cooked this year. That one has to hurt. I LOVE IT!!!!

Honestly think the Bears may end up with a better record than GB (if they can fix their D a bit). Fields has looked extremely competent lately, his D has been letting him down.

At what point do we actually "cheer" for the Packers so they don't get a decent draft pick?

4 hours ago, perrynoid said:

At what point do we actually "cheer" for the Packers so they don't get a decent draft pick?

Long term answer is.....NEVER!!!!

Short term answer is not until we lock up the division. Hopefully soon, then they can win a couple and miss out on the playoffs and not get a top 10 pick. Though it still makes me sick thinking about them winning anything. I hope Rodgers hangs it up after this year and they go into QB purgatory for 3 decades, at least one can only hope.

• Like 1