Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

The weird thing is that they 100% could have just done what Cleveland did and restructured his contract to lower his cap hit this year. I have to imagine that they were just out on him as a player. 

Yep. I don’t think Jerry liked Cooper (or as he would say…. ‘Kupper’) not getting the vaccine and his production hasn’t been anything crazy lately, but he helped draw coverage away from Lamb and the other guys. He was usually open and Dallas fans were frustrated they didn’t make it more of a priority to get him the ball. There was kind of a smear campaign by Mike Fisher. Fisher is a long time Cowboys beat reporter close to Stephen and Jerry Jones. He was saying stuff about his effort and blocking in the Niners playoff game.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

You still have to be effective. Volume is nice to an extent, but means little if you can't do much with said volume. The top 10 in pass play percentage is often littered with really bad teams who aren't fantasy relevant outside of maybe one person (and sometimes not even that) 

Ehhh, Volume is king in fantasy. Different position, but Najee, wasnt exactly effective last year but had a really good fantasy year because of volume. Jaylen Waddle had a 10 for 92 , a 10 for 70 and a 12 for 58 last year, Wasnt effective but because of all that volume he had pretty good days in a .5/ PPR league.

Edited by mattyice0401

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Jaylen Waddle had a 10 for 92 , a 10 for 70 and a 12 for 58 last year. Wasnt effective but because of all that volume he had pretty good days in a .5/ PPR league.

Exactly why I made sure to get Waddle in both of my leagues this year.