Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

I can’t wait for Sunday. I said if the Rams lose to the Niners all week long people will be burying the Rams and acting like the Cowboys is going to stomp them. That’s all I heard this week. I knew that. Has shades of the 2018 divisional round game. Rams came in having their struggles and the Cowboys came in hot. People said Gurley isn’t right, Goff turning the ball over, the offense hasn’t been the same, defense can’t stop the run. They said with Zeke the Cowboys are going to run all over the Rams.

Well the Rams ran for I want to say over 200yds. Goff made key plays, the defense shutdown Zeke and the Cowboys offense most of the game. Yes the Cowboys made it interesting at the end but the Rams made it clear they were the better team. They are going to do it again on Sunday. No matter their struggles so far they are still the better team. The Cowboys have played better than anyone expected but they aren’t better than the Rams. Rams will be locked in focused. Watch the Rams lean on the running game and Dallas can’t stop the run. I think Akers and Henderson combine have a nice day and Rams will win.