Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Diggs is the only all-pro, shut down cornerback that receivers are excited to play against.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Diggs fan, but generating as many turnovers as he did last year is just as valuable as the yards he gave up were detrimental.

I don't think anyone considers him a shut down CB. He's a playmaker.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Diggs fan, but generating as many turnovers as he did last year is just as valuable as the yards he gave up were detrimental.

The thing is though, those turnovers and the touchdowns are not sustainable. The TDs are just random. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Nah, I’d rather have a CB that I can stick on a team’s #1 and have confidence they’ll hold down the fort overall. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

The commentators literally said this on the opening drive for LA, lol. 

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

Why did they call a flag the first time Powell  hit the ST player on the punt return but this time they didn't?

Didn't call a fair catch the second time. It's only illegal to block after calling a fair catch. Idea is you can't say you're defenseless and then hit somebody.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Its a game and your a fan chill...   This will not be the last time you see a team get screwed by the refs it happens almost every week.

I’ll remind you of this when you get railed by the most overrated crybaby in NFL history.  Also maybe hit the books a bit more before you hit submit on the post.