RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I mean, I dont disagree with that except he already initiated contact, im assuming thats why they called what they called.

I'm not saying I agree with the call I'm just providing what I think the logic was.

There’s no rhyme or reason they’re just overreacting and calling every hit on a non-black QB

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Its what the Bengals did in the AFC Championship. They complerely shut Kelce and Hill down in the 2nd half by changing their attack from the blitizing they were doing in the first half.

Great. And if there was 90 seconds in the game and you were up by 2 scores and had stifled and frustrated Mahomes all game that’s one thing. But, going into half only up 10, KC with momentum and getting the ball? Raiders were never in control

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

They were never in control. They had more points, but they weren’t in control.

Do people seriously forget what Mahomes can do, and does, HABITUALLY?? Jesus

Dude give me a break. Let's stop with this act like Patrick mahomes is unbeatable. The raiders were out playing the chiefs in the 1st half period. 

In the 2nd half the chiefs made adjustments the raiders did not. That is the real story of this game it's not that the raiders were never in control it's that the chiefs took over control

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I always figured him as a long term thing. He was great at what he did at Wisconsin, but he was going to need to learn a lot to adjust to the NFL.

And we aren't having him do the things he did at Wisconsin. It baffles me.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 1

Just now, DannyB said:

Great. And if there was 90 seconds in the game and you were up by 2 scores and had stifled and frustrated Mahomes all game that’s one thing. But, going into half only up 10, KC with momentum and getting the ball? Raiders were never in control

That's your opinion and I think you're wrong 100%. Had the raiders made any adjustments such adjustment such as bloodseamless and plain better coverage to keep the targets under wraps they would have kept control. Apparently Josh mcdaniels is not smart enough to realize that Kansas City was going to make adjustments.