RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, HolmesPriest said:

I haven't been following the raiders much, is Mcdanials a bad head coach? Or the team just need some time to rebuild?

The play calling on O has been very poor at best, so McD is already rubbing Raider fans the wrong way. We In our 3 losses we completely abandoned the run and our RZ O has been horrendous. Last week we finally fed Jacobs consistently and we looked 10x more efficient.

Our D hasn't played a complete game yet either. 

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Waller has been such a disappointment this year. Not even close to the level of play he's shown in the past. Dropped a few major passes and multiple TDs thus far. Dude got paid and is not focused anymore. That has to change.

He basically has to be on the team next year as well. First out is 2024. Only big contract we can get out of next year is Carr with just a 5M dead cap hit. 

Even Chandler Jones is uncuttable next year. It would be a 25M dead cap hit 🤮

The Chiefs played a complete game against the Buccaneers. Can they match that intensity. If they do, the Raiders may get blown out. 

I expect Maxx to get some pressure against a weakened right side of the OL, but Clyde and Pacheco are a nice RB paring. I think they go off again. Last game they ran for 155 yards on 30 carries. Clyde might do that himself or Pacheco may finally get free in the secondary. There is a reason he wears the Cheetah's number.

I think this is the week we finally see a lot of Carlos Dunlap. Mike Danna is hurt and Frank Clark needs some relief after 88% of the snaps against TB. Also look for Turk Wharton to have some PT.

What can Carr do if they double Adams the whole game? Watson and Thornton/Reid can do that effectively, leaving Sneed, Fenton and Reid/Thornton/Cook on the rest of the Raiders. Can the Raiders run on a nickel defense with Nick Bolton behind that DL?

This game is for the Chiefs to lose. They have done that in the past. They did it against Indianapolis this season. Do they do it on MNF?