Who takes home the W?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Kermit
    • Sid
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

The team that lost to the Colts is showing

We looked better than this against the Colts. Defense looked great that game. Offense wasn't great, but special teams were really what killed us there. This is the offense and defense just playing like crap. I mean, special teams too, with the missed FG, but mostly offense and defense.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

We looked better than this against the Colts. Defense looked great that game. Offense wasn't great, but special teams were really what killed us there. This is the offense and defense just playing like crap. I mean, special teams too, with the missed FG, but mostly offense and defense.

Why is Andy so steadfastly against just letting Reid do the kicking lol, like it's not like the other guys have done anything worth not just doing that regardless. If he bombs so what these other two bums have also bombed.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
mixed up names

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why is Andy so steadfastly against just letting Houston do the kicking lol, like it's not like the other guys have done anything worth not just doing that regardless. If he bombs so what these other two bums have also bombed.

I assume you mean Reid? He's 1/2 on extra points so far this year. I know it's fun and a popular choice, but the odds of Reid being better than even the worst NFL kickers are not high.