State of the Steelers

warfelg

33 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I figured that would happen. He might not have a lot of interest though. 

He still isnt good.   He had a few decent games but ultimately doesn't move the needle any more than Kenny or any other JAG QB.

Solid to good backup...but in no way should anyone look at him as a starting option.

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Chucks and Harvin gone too. 

chuks  no trade value at all?

mitch pre june 1 cut  has the team losing some cap. Why not wait post june 1?  Especially if Mason is leaving,  maybe something is brewing in the soon to be 1 QB  QB room

• Like 1

4 hours ago, C$! said:

Looks like Rudolph is on his way out

I don't blame him, I would do the same. Any team that thought trubisky was much better than me, I would move on from.   Looks as though the QB room will be solo with KP.  Offseason is interesting already , at least they are doing some of the things I would have done last (mitch)  but I  thought they would consider a trade for chuks but maybe other teams know he is not good as much as we do

finally cut harvin too, about time

How much do you think Smith has to do with the sudden removal of the trash on  offence? I don't see defensive players getting cut.  Might be time to see how my fedex shares are doing

17 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

chuks  no trade value at all?

mitch pre june 1 cut  has the team losing some cap. Why not wait post june 1?  Especially if Mason is leaving,  maybe something is brewing in the soon to be 1 QB  QB room

Deep OT class. Basically said theres an issue with him not only with talent but football character and his contract is not what anybody will want to pay. You didn't want him around and sometimes the best way to get rid of stuff is just throw it out. The relationship was obviously broken due to him not getting back in after the demotion or he did for that one play as a 6th Olineman and got a false start if im recalling correctly (unless I made that up in my mind)

Edited by JustPlainNasty
  • Like 1

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

the best way to get rid of stuff is just throw it out,

thats what I thought but never expected them to do this. Could Arthur be the reason for all these offensive cuts? I don't see them on defence yet anyways

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

thats what I thought but never expected them to do this. Could Arthur be the reason for all these offensive cuts? I don't see them on defence yet anyways

Probably not.  They are just getting rid of bad players and bad deals.  Tribisky and Chuks were inevitable.  Harvin is a mild surprise, but he can certainly be upgraded and was also in Tomlins dog house.