State of the Steelers

warfelg

4 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Too many holes now and they created another one.

Most interesting offseason in 20 years though 😂. So we have 1 QB, 1 real WR, and no Centers, going to be interesting until kickoff!

My guess is they sign Tannehill for QB, maybe Boyd for WR. 

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Tomlin really like Harris. I don't think he gets traded. It's possible we don't re-sign him, but I think there's almost no chance we trade him(unless someone offers us something stupid for him). 

Tbh, I agree.

17 minutes ago, August4th said:

kinda wild that we had a winning record and playoff appearance during a period where we had the worse OC in the NFL and two busts at QB starting most of the games

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523fcrnjaqa4qh7tq7mb

2 minutes ago, Blitzburgh said:

Does anyone think fields is really an option at this point?

If they REALLY want a competition, then yes, they trade for him, or should sign Tannehill  If they want to go with Wilson, no doubt, then yeah, Dobbs, or a similar QB will be brought in.

There will be no question, however, whether we bring in a QB in the draft, unless we trade for Fields.  We need to have one developmental guy, and maybe that's Penix??  Or maybe someone with upside, like Travis, or Rattler???  IDK.

37 minutes ago, August4th said:

He has def looked better in all this, especially after that players report came out

also clear kenny was a Colbert and probably rooney pick.....

I mean, between all of this, Colbert’s podcast where he said he repressed analytics, the reports of ARII’s involvement in Canada, being the lone bright spot in the PA report card. 

I dunno who brought it up but someone said hindsight on drafts. Yea you don’t want to do that be literally the last 6 years of Colbert’s drafting if looking like a whiff outside of Highsmith, Harris, Pickens, and Freiermuth. And even Muth looks not great with the fact Humphrey was on the board.