State of the Steelers

warfelg

12 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I agree we are talking to teams but people are just tossing out names.  Jefferson? Lamb?  Any other names we want to toss out there that the Steelers have already traded for?

I mean - yea but I don't really give those kinds of accounts or "reporters" the time of day. Jefferson or Lamb aren't going anywhere. Neither is DK Metcalf. 

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

I think people are throwing things up in hopes that they are right and can crow about and everyone will forget they were wrong.  I would ignore them as it will only drive you crazy

Sounds like all media/journalists/reporters nowadays. God, I’m turning into my father 😂 

I am probably on an island, but I don't think we should be trading any sort of impactful capital now post-draft for a wide receiver. I'd question the necessity of it with Arthur Smith as well as the fit, but it's more about the fact that we do not have any QB signed on the roster next year. 

If they were gonna flip something they would have used on a receiver anyway for a guy like Sutton during this years draft, all good. But I'm not touching future draft capital without a QB on the roster. 

The Steelers took great advantage of the opportunity they had at low cost dice rolls at QB, but there's nothing solid about eithers future here.

• Like 1