Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

The second angle shows that the cameraman stepped directly in front of Adams.

Adams shouldn’t have shoved him, but that was his reaction to someone stepping in front of him.

”IM WALKIN’ ‘ERE!”

non story imo, he apologized and it should be over 

Yep, and Davante's head was down when he was walking so when he popped his head up, the cameraman was walking right in front of him. It was his fault more than anything else. Davante shouldn't have pushed him like that and when he did, he should have went to check on him but that man just started walking right in front of him. The hell was that? 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fine him a game check and give it to the camera guy. That seems fair to me.

That man does not deserve a damn thing. After watching it with the correct angle, he clearly just walks right in front of Adams. He knew what he was doing there. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, and Davante's head was down when he was walking so when he popped his head up, the cameraman was walking right in front of him. It was his fault more than anything else. Davante shouldn't have pushed him like that and when he did, he should have went to check on him but that man just started walking right in front of him. The hell was that? 

Frustration and a lapse in character/judgement 

Offering him a hand up and a pat on the back would’ve made this a real non issue for him 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That man does not deserve a damn thing. After watching it with the correct angle, he clearly just walks right in front of Adams. He knew what he was doing there. 

I'm not sure what his job is, but I'd wager he was doing his job to the best of his abilities, never for a moment thinking "Wow this 215 pound man is going to literally shove me to the ground."

TBH, if Adams helps him up there, I give him the benefit of the doubt as a "oops this guy wasn't a fan my bad" thing, but he clearly did it out of anger and not just "I didn't see him", otherwise he shows immediate remorse as an oops situation.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Frustration and a lapse in character/judgement 

Offering him a hand up and a pat on the back would’ve made this a real non issue for him 

Yep, but the cameraman either was not looking where he was walking or did that on purpose to get a reaction from Adams. Coward! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How dare he exist in the way of my heroes! Doesn’t he know he must kneel for the gods of football?

you know if someone walks in your way, you’re still not allowed to assault them? 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
  • Like 5

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure what his job is, but I'd wager he was doing his job to the best of his abilities, never for a moment thinking "Wow this 215 pound man is going to literally shove me to the ground."

TBH, if Adams helps him up there, I give him the benefit of the doubt as a "oops this guy wasn't a fan my bad" thing, but he clearly did it out of anger and not just "I didn't see him", otherwise he shows immediate remorse as an oops situation.

I mean he can get a good shot at Adams from the side. What shot was he going to get walking directly in front of Adams like that? 

Sure, Adams was ticked off about the loss. He wasn't in the right mental state himself. There is a reason the media has to wait a certain amount of time before they can go in the locker room to interview players after games. They need time to cool down.

Still, the cameraman is not completely innocent himself here. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, but the cameraman either was not looking where he was walking or did that on purpose to get a reaction from Adams. Coward! 

I don’t think it was intentional I think he just had zero awareness of what was going on around him.

Weve seen camera men get trampled by players running out of the tunnel because they walked in front of the players, now we’ve seen a camera man get shoved because they walked in front of the player going into the tunnel.

tunnels are dangerous 

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

How dare he exist in the way of my heroes! Doesn’t he know he must kneel for the gods of football?

you know if someone walks in your way, you’re still not allowed to assault them? 

I mean if he was looking where he was walking he would have seen Adams and other players coming and not gotten right in front of Adams. He could have got the shots he needed from the side or waited until the walked past him. Who the hell walks right in front of someone like that? 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thank GOD they weren't life threatening!!!!!

Thankfully the cops have the second angle… 

i went from feeling bad for this dork to kind of disliking him lol 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I don’t think it was intentional I think he just had zero awareness of what was going on around him.

Weve seen camera men get trampled by players running out of the tunnel because they walked in front of the players, now we’ve seen a camera man get shoved because they walked in front of the player going into the tunnel.

tunnels are dangerous 

I can buy that he had zero awareness and just didn't know where he was walking or who was coming in front of him...Either way, he is at fault here as well. That shouldn't even be argued at this point.