Where Does Odell Go?

Chiefer

I saw this coming....he tore his ACL in the Super Bowl....that was in February of this year.

I dont really know why people expected him back this season....like the only real option is going back to the Rams mid post season since he already knows the playbook. But a player coming off an ACL injury just going to just anywhere probably wont work Maybe Green Bay just because he is that good

On 10/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, ET80 said:

Ofell needs a team where he understands the system/terminology as well as how to use him.

When are you going to come out of the closet and embrace that you're really a Vikings fan?

Perhaps when OBJ signs with his former offensive coordinator, and LSU brother he speaks with weekly...

• Like 1

The Chiefs restructured tight end Travis Kelce‘s contract this week in a move that created $3.455 million in cap space by converting some of his salary into a signing bonus.

On the New Heights podcast that Kelce hosts with his brother Jason, the tight end discussed the restructure. Kelce said he didn’t hesitate to say yes when his agent called him about the Chiefs’ plan because it allowed him to get money right away and gave the team cap space to use on getting better this season.

Kelce said he believes the restructuring is “a start to a move” because the team wouldn’t just give him money upfront out of kindness. He said he’s heard the chatter about interest in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and would welcome him as a teammate, before adding that he’s not sure what the team may be planning.

Kelce: “I want them to come true. I haven’t heard anything. I have not heard anything in the locker room or anything around the facility. But I think that something’s in the air for sure. And if it means OBJ, alright now.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/20/travis-kelce-on-restructuring-freeing-cap-space-i-think-somethings-in-the-air/

9 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

If I’m OBJ, my top two options by far are KC or Buffalo. I don’t consider any other team unless those teams aren’t interested or there’s a massive discrepancy in dollars.

Nah Green Bay or LA. Both need WR help. He’ll get lost in the shuffle and be overkill in KC or Buf and nobody is giving him credit there 

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

Nah Green Bay or LA. Both need WR help. He’ll get lost in the shuffle and be overkill in KC or Buf and nobody is giving him credit there 

How would he be lost in the shuffle in KC? They don’t have a legit #1 WR unless you’re counting Kelce