Through six weeks, the Ravens have already blown three 10+ point second half leads

Slingin' Sammy

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Watson has tons of talent

So did the Raiders 1st round picks. Talent is just a word until it's realized. Rodgers is throwing to bums right now. They could be good in another year, but right now they are just a bunch of rookies that don't really know what they are doing in an offense that demands you know what you are doing or everything gets thrown off.

Edited by Jeezla

Like I said in the hysterical Ravens forum. I don't think this means much going forward. They were ridiculously good at close games the first half of last year and then they sucked the second half at them. These outlier game situation trends usually don't sustain. Maybe getting Gus Edwards back will help the inability to pick up short conversions to ice the game. Maybe getting some pass rush depth back (Houston should return and Bowser and Ojabo are practicing) will help the late game pass rush. 

3-3 isn't great, but not the end of the world. If I looked this up correctly, the Ravens have literally had the hardest SOS so far (tied with Dolphins) and have literally the easiest (tied with Falcons) remaining. They were always very long shots to get the #1 seed over the Bills or Chiefs, but they should comfortably be in the playoffs and most likely win the division barring abnormal injuries.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1