Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

Just now, cannondale said:

If the offense had guys running open like the defense gives up, they'd be 6-0

Scheme and game plan matters. That’s the most telling sign. It doesn’t matter who we play, they adjust to what we show and exploit our weaknesses.

MLF can’t do that on offense.

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Dude, I get Missouri and Illinois commercials.  And because of the fair time thing, usually they are back to back.  So I have heard Republican, Democrat, Liberal, and Conservative all used as pejoratives, during my football game. 

I'll keep it skimpy because I know politics is a bit of a no-go here, but being from Ireland it seems a lot of Americans for some reason absolutely crave what we had up in the North of our island for decades, and media, coverage is all too happy to facilitate it (just with glittery and jump cuts and all other manner of shiny bullsh**). 

Edited by Billy86

The defense isn’t bad. They get them in brutal situations, but then they let them out of those brutal situations.

It lacks a killer instinct.

A lot of great defenses don’t get teams in those situations, but they still come up with stops.

We are constantly getting teams in second and long situations, but we’re letting them turn that to third and short or there converting on 2nd down.

I’d bet we have a top 15 third down rate, but a bottom 30 second down conversion rate.

• Like 1