Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

He's 100% the root of the issue. Gotta walk on eggshells around him or you're not getting the football. Can't make mistakes around him or you're not getting the ball. 

I'm over him. He's a ******* diva and I hope he retires. I'd rather suck for the next 20 years than have to watch him anymore. 

I mean I’m over him too and what you say about him is right. But do you honestly think if we had Love in this offense we’d be moving the ball?

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's 100% the root of the issue. Gotta walk on eggshells around him or you're not getting the football. Can't make mistakes around him or you're not getting the ball. 

I'm over him. He's a ******* diva and I hope he retires. I'd rather suck for the next 20 years than have to watch him anymore. 

Be smarter than this.  What a meatball take.   

He is part of the problem.  Along with coaching, OL Play, terrible WR, failed 2nd half defense, ST just waiting to have a negative impact.  This team is simply bad all over the field.  No talent on offense, and soft poorly coached defense.

I get Rodgers is a hard person to stomach off the field, but saying he is 100% the problem on the field is simply dumb.

• Like 2