Week 7 Gameday Thread: Green Bay Packers (3-3-0) @ Washington Commanders (2-4-0)

Striker

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's 100% the root of the issue. Gotta walk on eggshells around him or you're not getting the football. Can't make mistakes around him or you're not getting the ball. 

I'm over him. He's a ******* diva and I hope he retires. I'd rather suck for the next 20 years than have to watch him anymore. 

According to you lol. Ironic you call someone a diva when you're so dramatic. We have absolute trash for pass catchers to say otherwise is ignoring the non existent separation and horrible plays getting us in long yardage situations.

I'd rather we suck than him play well is your stance. Talk about being emotional

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Rodgers fans will be Rodgers fans until the next QB on a rookie deal wins us a Super Bowl, and then he will be that guy. So much better than Rodgers.

Until that guy goes the rest of his career without a Super Bowl win.

They're literal idiots.

That QB isn't on the roster.  I'll go with the back to back MVP for now.

4 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I mean I’m over him too and what you say about him is right. But do you honestly think if we had Love in this offense we’d be moving the ball?

But it isn't apples to apples, you get to TRADE the dude for a haul and you have MONEY to sign other players. So who knows. Now we just have a way overpaid dude who looks like he can't get it done, maybe its the thumb, who we can't get rid of, and we don't have those assets to put around Love. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

(:11) J.Slye 31 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-C.Cheeseman, Holder-T.Way.

20 - 10 WA to start the 4th.

We're actually gonna lose to the NYGs, NYJs and WA on successive weeks?
WOW. Didnt see that coming.

Teams just trolling us at this point running out guys named cheeseman 💀

Edited by Gopackgonerd