Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Ain’t no damn way they’re getting that for him and I like Chubb.

Chubb and Allen are not great edge rushers that are probably going to get paid like they are. I understand teams wanting to move them. A first or more would be rich IMO.

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Colts can trade Ngakoue, Gilmore, Matt Ryan (shoulder injury won’t pass an immediate physical). Looking for offensive players who don’t fumble the ball in enemy territory 

Ngakoue was a guy I thought might come available. Seems like a guy the Rams would sniff around.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The Bills for sure. 

I don't know what to do with the Rams right now. I think Hunt is a guy they need to go get, but damn, that offensive line is the real issue right now. I don't know if Hunt matters if they don't start getting a push up front 

Hunt would matter a lot. There were a number of times in the game today where our HBs had seams but did nothing with them. Henderson is quick to the hole but completely incapable of breaking tackles. How many times did Henderson or Rivers get to the second level or in space and do nothing with it other than pick up the yardage that was already there?

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Ain’t no damn way they’re getting that for him and I like Chubb.

59 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Chubb and Allen are not great edge rushers that are probably going to get paid like they are. I understand teams wanting to move them. A first or more would be rich IMO.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

wut

23 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

For a guy that hasn’t been close to a high end pass rusher since…2018? Pass.

Teams take risks on these types of guys. Chandler Jones was a better rusher in Arizona than he ever was in NE, but NE didn’t want to pay him top dollar to be the guy that he was as a Patriot. The Pats made the same bet signing Matthew Judon, and that’s certainly been a hit so far. Sometimes guys elevate their play - just need to recognize that you’re trading for/signing a guy that you hope becomes someone drastically different than he’s been. That’s what a team will be betting on with Chubb and Allen, since neither are high end players as things presently stand.

• Like 1