2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Lakers receive: Doug McDermott/Josh Richardson, Zach Collins

Spurs receive: Patrick Beverley, Sterling Brown, Damian Jones, 2023 Bulls 2nd Round Picks, 2025 Lakers 2nd Round Pick

Or Beverley + those picks to Detroit for Burks.

Suns are done for. I think they'll be good again when healthy but they're too injured in the middle of too brutal of a stretch of schedule. There's no way they escape play-in territory without playing like the 64 win team of last year, which I don't think is in them anymore. CP3 is too cooked.

14 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Nets now have won 18 of their last 20. That’s impressive. Hopefully KD will be alright and back soon but I’m loving the Nets showing they can win with their offense and defense. 

I doubt he's going to comeback soon. We are probably looking at a 3-4 week injury and that sucks with the way the Nets were playing and how they were potentially on their way to getting the #1 seed. THIS is always the worry about this team....Well, one of the worries lol. 

13 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Suns are done for. I think they'll be good again when healthy but they're too injured in the middle of too brutal of a stretch of schedule. There's no way they escape play-in territory without playing like the 64 win team of last year, which I don't think is in them anymore. CP3 is too cooked.

Let's see when Booker returns. Not crazy to think a healthy Suns team can't beat or compete with a team like the Nuggets or Pelicans in the first round. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I doubt he's going to comeback soon. We are probably looking at a 3-4 week injury and that sucks with the way the Nets were playing and how they were potentially on their way to getting the #1 seed. THIS is always the worry about this team....Well, one of the worries lol. 

Let's see when Booker returns. Not crazy to think a healthy Suns team can't beat or compete with a team like the Nuggets or Pelicans in the first round. 

Sucks, but this is what was expected. Won't be returning for probably four weeks. How far do the Nets fall? Time for Simmons to step up and look to be more aggressive offensively. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think the Suns will be good when Booker returns and definitely a dangerous low seed in the playoffs should they make it, but my comment was about their regular season. They're going to be in the play-in, can't see them escaping that considering the tough schedule + Booker still out a couple of weeks.

On 1/8/2023 at 11:41 AM, catcheryea said:

burks is fourth in 3pt% this year with a very friendly team option for next season. i hope it takes more than a couple 2nds for someone to get him

I didn't realize he had a TO for next season. Definitely thought he was on an expiring.

10 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Naji Marshall super role player

He's really developing into a key guy off the bench. My biggest frustration with this team right now is the misusage of Trey Murphy. Willie runs almost no off ball action to get him open looks and 90% of the time he is just standing in the deep corner hoping someone sees him. He should be taking 7-8 3s a night.