2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

That's a lot of pressure to put on a duo with serious injury concerns.

Yeah, being real for a second I would be very worried about that team. Obviously if everyone stays healthy and we're in fantasy land that's a great team, you've got 2 of the 3 best prospects since LeBron, BI, and then guys like CJ/Herb/etc to fill in the gaps. Would be very confident in that team's chances to win a title/titles in said fantasy land. 

I already worry enough about injuries with Zion though, and wonder if we're gonna end up regretting having him over Ja and if it's gonna be new generation's Oden/Durant where no one blames the team for taking the prospect but getting done over by injuries and the #2 pick going on to be an MVP. Adding the giant, flaming injury risk that someone as tall as Wemby is to that and I might stress myself to death before ever getting to enjoy the team any lol.

46 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Yeah, being real for a second I would be very worried about that team. Obviously if everyone stays healthy and we're in fantasy land that's a great team, you've got 2 of the 3 best prospects since LeBron, BI, and then guys like CJ/Herb/etc to fill in the gaps. Would be very confident in that team's chances to win a title/titles in said fantasy land. 

I already worry enough about injuries with Zion though, and wonder if we're gonna end up regretting having him over Ja and if it's gonna be new generation's Oden/Durant where no one blames the team for taking the prospect but getting done over by injuries and the #2 pick going on to be an MVP. Adding the giant, flaming injury risk that someone as tall as Wemby is to that and I might stress myself to death before ever getting to enjoy the team any lol.

I dont think that has a chance of happening. Zion is slimmed down, and he's already looked way better than Oden ever did lol. 

11 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Is Kuzma “gettable” or is Washington trying to win?

I don't think he's gettable. They'd have to be blown away by an offer for him. I imagine he's a keeper for them/they'll keep him for a potential trade for a better player from a bad team for salary matching.

I don't know if there is a trade the Lakers can make this season that makes them a legitimate title contender. A playoff team? Sure. I'm just not sure you can magically find 3 high quality shooters with the assets they currently have. 

17 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I don't know if there is a trade the Lakers can make this season that makes them a legitimate title contender. A playoff team? Sure. I'm just not sure you can magically find 3 high quality shooters with the assets they currently have. 

There are no moves to make them a playoff team. 

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

There are no moves to make them a playoff team. 

I think with the Turner/Hield trade and somehow getting one more shooter they could be a play-in/playoff team. Not sure blowing even more future assets is worth a first round exit though. Once LeBron leaves there is absolutely no chance AD can carry that franchise.