2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

20 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

CJ McCollum has been kinda bad to start the year.

He's been a great playmaker and has one of the best AST/TO ratios in the league right now, but his shot has been ABYSMAL. He'll get it going at some point. he's got a TS% right now of 47.4% when his career low is 52% (and that was his rookie year). Never been below 53.5% outside of that. Really killing us right now though, teams keep playing zone vs the Pels because we can't make them pay with CJ bricking every shot. 

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Jaylen Brown, salute to you bro.

For once I actually agree with one of Jaylen's tweets. Not that I think Kyrie Irving deserves to play in the NBA, because that dude is an intellectual marble. However, the way its been gone about has set a very strange precedent and tramples on player rights. 

So again, Kyrie shouldnt be afforded the privilege of playing NBA games. However, hiding behind arbitrary "steps" that are designed to control a players actions isn't the right way to do it. Ish is a slippery slope. Just suspend Kyrie normally or cut him.  

13 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

For once I actually agree with one of Jaylen's tweets. Not that I think Kyrie Irving deserves to play in the NBA, because that dude is an intellectual marble. However, the way its been gone about has set a very strange precedent and tramples on player rights. 

So again, Kyrie shouldnt be afforded the privilege of playing NBA games. However, hiding behind arbitrary "steps" that are designed to control a players actions isn't the right way to do it. Ish is a slippery slope. Just suspend Kyrie normally or cut him.  

“Deserves to play in the NBA”, would love to know what the heck that means.