2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

That Patrick Beverley trade is really working out for the Lakers.

His decline has been rough but they didn't really lose much trading for him tbh. At least AD is looking like the dominant force that he was pre-2021. Let's see if he can continue this level of play when Bron returns on Friday.

The Nets losing to THAT version of the 76ers is embarrassing. The defense was non-existent from the start and they can't rebound the ball at all. 

Love seeing the Kings being good. Hope they continue this the entire season and make the playoffs. Fox is playing at an all NBA level and Mike Brown has the boys playing better defense as of late. 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

His decline has been rough but they didn't really lose much trading for him tbh. At least AD is looking like the dominant force that he was pre-2021. Let's see if he can continue this level of play when Bron returns on Friday.

Did really people think he was going to be the savior or something?  I thought the Lakers were getting a quality vet who was probably on his last legs.  But he's having a career worst shooting season by a SUBSTANTIAL margin (career .544 TS% vs .406 this year).  At the very least, they got of THT's PO for next offseason.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I mean, he's playing significantly better than Beverley.

That's not saying much, when Beverley is the worst shooting cold streak of his career.  And THT's numbers are pretty much a C&P from last year, and if I recall this entire board was talking about him being a toxic contract.

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Kings are apparently good now too?

Fools gold imo. Unlike the Jazz who have done it against a murderer's row of a schedule, the Kings' schedule during this win streak has been really easy. The only teams with a winning record that they played were the Cavs who were injured and in the middle of a 5 game losing streak and the Grizzlies last night which was a good win but a game they probably should've lost without Memphis shooting only 19/30 from the free throw line.

I think they're still a play-in team though.