2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

On 11/25/2022 at 9:00 PM, Spartica4Real said:

Brandon Ingram out with a toe sprain, same injury that's kept Bane out for a couple of weeks. Bummer. This team's greatest kryptonite will continue to be health.

Still remains to be seen what kind of chemistry Zion, Ingram, cj and Jonas can have but it’s nice to have the talent to keep winning with injuries to multiple key players

KD is really averaging 30/7/5 on 55/36/92 shooting splits with a TS of 66.5% and the Nets are 12-11.

Curry is really averaging 31/7/7 on 52/44/91 shooting splits with a TS of 68.2% and the Dubs are 11-11.

Damn shame man, both teams wasting all time offensive seasons by these two. 

37 minutes ago, amac said:

Still remains to be seen what kind of chemistry Zion, Ingram, cj and Jonas can have but it’s nice to have the talent to keep winning with injuries to multiple key players

When healthy I think the starting lineup has one too many cooks in the kitchen and not enough defense (though now with Zion fully engaged on that end that helps a lot). Wouldn't mind starting Nance instead and having JV be someone we can use more in bigger matchups, i.e. vs Philly and otherwise come off the bench so he can actually get his own shots up cause he's too good of a scorer not to but obviously not good enough of one to justify taking shots away from 2 superstars. Plus that CJ, Herb, BI, Zion, Nance lineup has one of the best net ratings of any lineup in basketball.

23 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Pels skirted the "he gone" rumors with Zion only for them to pass onto Luka. They've still got a couple of years to put something around him but if not... he gone.

Biggest issue with the Mavericks compared to us is that their cap is f*cked. Griff, despite the terrible initial moves, still made sure we maintained our flexibility. The Mavericks have little to no draft capital and a lot of money locked up on long term contract to players that barely contribute. They've dug themselves a hole, but lack the assets to get themselves out of it. 

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

When healthy I think the starting lineup has one too many cooks in the kitchen and not enough defense (though now with Zion fully engaged on that end that helps a lot). Wouldn't mind starting Nance instead and having JV be someone we can use more in bigger matchups, i.e. vs Philly and otherwise come off the bench so he can actually get his own shots up cause he's too good of a scorer not to but obviously not good enough of one to justify taking shots away from 2 superstars. Plus that CJ, Herb, BI, Zion, Nance lineup has one of the best net ratings of any lineup in basketball.

I feel like Willie has done this already. If Nance is being effective and he's obviously the best choice at the 5 then he gets majority of the minutes. If JV is doing well then he let's him get majority of the minutes.