2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

I really don't know what is up with Durant's three ball this season. Shot it better last night but he's been bad all season while being super efficient everywhere else on the floor. If he can get that back up to his usual averages, then he would be having an historical shooting season for a perimeter player. 

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I really don't know what is up with Durant's three ball this season. Shot it better last night but he's been bad all season while being super efficient everywhere else on the floor. If he can get that back up to his usual averages, then he would be having an historical shooting season for a perimeter player. 

Its a shame that his defense is being seriously ignored this season. Been one of the best defenders in the league this season and not a soul talks about it.

1 minute ago, Kingram said:

Lot of teams doing that this year lol

Yeah it's going to be annoying if the Rockets continue to win games.  I'm not mad at winning a few every now and then during the season but they might legit go on a win streak coming up

vs Heat

vs Blazers

vs Spurs

vs Magic

I dont want to have the worst record 3 years in a row since it doesnt guarantee the top pick.  I just want to be in the 2-3-4 worst record range.